2011年3月13日 星期日

When i pick up the call today.. i don't know it will end up like that.
YOU! are still you... when YOU're fucked up.. u won't listen to others. Thats you..
after so long, i merely forgotten what person you are.. in my memory, you're so nice to me, b4 we really break apart now..
THE CALL, has really waken me up.. nothing has changed and nothing can be done.. i never ever think of stepping inside your life.. NEVER! believe or not, up to you.. i know no matter what i said, its just rubbish for you..
When i was scolding, did you ever noticed that i almost cry? I thought i can live peacefully, but one call destroyed everything, even my heart.. after v are separated, i still kena scolded.. why? i'm good to scold?? i've tolerate too much in the past, you're the first one who scolded me like no one cares and yet i still loved you.. But now.. i wont!
You have your life and i'll have mine.. Hope it wont happen again and i wont be picking up any phone calls from you and shouting at me.. You should not have the power to hurt me anymore! NEVER!

沒有留言: