2011年3月21日 星期一

I LOVE YOU!

My heart pains when i thought she's your close girl friend.
I pretend i don't care. I pretend it doesn't hurt at all. I pretend not hearing. I pretend that i'm okay in front of u. I pretended. Did you realized?
I try to kill your hopes. When talk to you in phone, i really felt enlighten and happy. We've NEVER talk like that before. I love that time, you were talking patiently, listening to me. How good if everything could happen before everything goes wrong? Hope i wish~

It's good to let us know, dragging like this comes no benefit to both of us. It's not only you, those who really give out loves, HURTS! Sorry. It might not be the best word to mention, but, that's the only word.

Hope you would be fine. Hope you could succeed in everything. You're great! You really are!

沒有留言: