2011年3月23日 星期三

This morning when i first received your message, i really stunned. I never expect you would still message me, and this time, you're angry.. how come you always misunderstood what i said? How come?

Yesterday's last post, I've already made up my mind to accept everything I've done. But your one message really pull me down to think again. I'm stupid! I don't know how to reject people. I'm soft hearted. If say more rudely, i'm always giving myself loads and tonnes of excuses.

That day when we chatted outside the restaurant, saw you crying, I wish i could hug you and say:" don't cry. heart pain." But end up, i just shakes your hand. I scare i would do something to hurt you more deeply. I scare i can't control myself when i see you. It a habit to be with you.

Now, i really hates this situation. I'm turning back to the situation 2 days back. I'm stucked inside again. I started to give myself a lot of questions. Do i love you for real? Do you love me for real? Or my love is just a habit of loving you? Its lame! I believe its excuses given for myself to release from burden.. AGAIN...

I told Issac that I want to concentrate on my studies, if anything affects it, i would better dump it.. but how could i do so? easily...? How would you do if you're in my position? teach me! I'm angry! to drag on like that!!! =(

沒有留言: