2011年3月4日 星期五

it has been quite some time since i last heard about u.. i guess u 're living quite well.. 2 mths past, tepat tepat 2 months.. hmm~ found back one of our couple ring in my bag, where's urs?? some where in rubbish bin.. =( yea, it did remind me of sth of us, but its fading off.. ur image in my heart is blurred. Never see u on9 anymore, i guess u blocked me cos u really dun wanna hear frm me anymore..

wanna ask, "how are you?"
yea~ totally lost connection with u.. anything of u, i would never noe.. i still living those life, wanna go for part time job, but time table is full of studies.. n SHU accepted my application, gonna prepare for UK edi.. i'm quite excited.. how if v r still together? could v go thru this separation?? i think negatively, n d answer will be NO.. i guess i made a correct choice.. no more sorry to reduce my guilty, i'm glad to know dat u r better den last time.. u r free! yeapie!!! really hope everything good ll fall on u.. thank you so much!

沒有留言: