2009年10月10日 星期六

Silly

Already get used to this kind of lifestyle. Even weekends also I'll be at home be good girl! yeah~! "Good Gal" finally can be used on me! ^^

Although its just d 1st week of schooling, but i can already smell the stress and pressure.. =( our lecturer this semester all super dumper Hyper-Active.. they don't just give lecture, they walk here and there, touch this and that, if you did pay attention in class, you will become dizzy. @.@ Zzz non-stop moving.. ( i felt dizzy too cause i did pay attention in class v^.^v )

Next is the matter of internship, although i haven choose and haven even prepare my resume, i felt so nervous now.. wakakaka.. hyper-tension =.=" but i believe, working will be definitely much more better den studying! AGREE!! Yeah~

Really felt so bored! Darn boring! Til i wrote out so many non-sense here.. anyone would like to date me out??? I'm not suitable to be Good Gal.. not qualified..

沒有留言: