2009年10月6日 星期二

Piece of Thinking

hoa~!!!

1st week usually very free~ whole day at home, car broke down, cant go anywhere... SIEN!
took out an old video made
by someone.. inside, contains of my memories with fren.. went to Penang, Kedah, Cameron, Ipoh, Pangkor.. Miss it so so so much.. just dat now, sth had broke us apart.. i think its hard to have a trip where v can all play a fool.. hmm.. so darn miss it er!!!! anyone wanna organize any trip? i would vry much appreciate.. ^^

1st week of skul, i've decided another thing.. i must pay 100% concentration and effort on my studies.. which i did not do it last sem.. i did not put effort on studying, i admit.. sth bothered me so much.. til i reli cant concentrate on my studies.. i'm quite sure dat i'll get a sux result in d coming friday.. Oh my God~ everytime think about my result, i'm gonna vomit blood n reli had a serious headache on it! Fuk~

沒有留言: