2009年11月4日 星期三

Love U Galss so much!!

Today isnt a good day for me.. End up alot of things today~

Did something which really hurts him.. I see tears and anger in his eyes.. i'm scared~


At night, was alone at home.. long time never enjoy lonely life at home~ it is peaceful.. atleast my HOME is far away from the noises from city~ far away from quarrelsss..


Surf net is my only entertainment in my peaceful house~ my "ji mui", heng dai or what so ever -- ah woo, find me thru msn.. he knew i bad mood due to the arguement, suggested to buy me ice kacang!! yeah yeah~ miss ice kacang w/out red bean so so so muchie!!!
da dang!! kepong's ice kacang~
yum yum~ i think i din eat ice kacang for... almost a year or more?? thank you so much le ah woo~~ MUAAAH!
I remember someone told me that we could hardly get any sincere fren from college life.. but, i'm lucky, bcos i got whole group of besties!!! thanks for making me not ALONE~ i LOVE u guys.. "Ji Mui" Roxxx

3 則留言:

橘子orange 提到...

yer~~da bao ice kacang oso din da bao for me= 3=
i oso in bad mood.. sob sob~~TT

ŚŧůPαяĐ ĴєSś™ 提到...

Yer WooKor!!! y never buy for me also I also bad mood leh!!!! ahhahahaha
(y i type same thing as Orange lol)

sis u giv m kacang la!! LOL

KoNG 提到...

swt~ give u all noe jor tim...faster sim 1st~~