2009年11月14日 星期六

Today~

How should i start? How should it ends? Never expect to see its end.. never imagine of seeing it.. i saw it today~ w/out any preparation.. i was worried.. i was scared.. i was confused.. i was alone~ i'm very angry of myself.. i'm so serious on it.. but how come it jus cant go right when i'm seriously on sth? i doubt~ doubt every single thing in this world at d seconds.. i hate everything which make me walk on this.. i blame myself.. not anyone~ mind was full of shit!! [ Thats how i feel at that '2nd time' ]


Malefactor for today~ XD


after all, i'm still feeling it.. trying to figure out a way where v could live peacefully~ i'm scare to have d 3rd time.. pls dun tell me for 3rd time~ i think, v have our heart-to-heart talk today, n i reli hope u can understand me more from today onwards.. i too love peace.. hope this wont offend u.. ^^



my most 'expensive' dinner~


Besides, other than above incidence, i'm still quite excited & happy on sth..



Da dang~ bought myself a mini mario.. love it.. gonna go for luigi, yogi & evil mushroom soon.. muacks!

1 則留言:

PrEdAtOrEvOLuTiOn 提到...

the mario i buy for u de wor~~~and ur yugi wat wat gi and others i all get for u d luuu~~hehe