2009年9月18日 星期五

Unsecure

a lil too sensitive?
a lil too naive?
a lil too pessimistic?

YA.. i guess i am..
i'm feeling so unsecured right now!! on everything i did n i gonna do..
everytime i found out sth bout u... especially sth dat for me - sensitive, i couldn't stop thinking..
i do not hope i did dat too.. i'm really controlling well for d past few months.. i think, i couldn't manage my feelings, my mood, my temper, n everything in my life..

Damn tired of living those life.. i'm longing to have some improvement.. everytime i hope, i wont get it.. HAHA.. God is really getting me wrong~ mayb its nt His planning, its jus bcos of my dumbness..

You would NEVER noe how unsecure n how fears cover my heart~ i'm worrying for every sec n min. u got a better choice, i do not have any~ YA, i'm weak, i'm noodle~ i dun wan to rely on ANYone ANYmore.. damn hesitate to do so~ never noe how much i need someone.. until i feel d loneliness myself.. i standing up alone.. not dependent on anyone.. i hav to learn even if i duno~
process of learning is tough is hard.. i'll overcome it.. dun worry.. no matter wat, i gonna grow up~

沒有留言: