2009年9月20日 星期日

changing~

jus had a quarreling session.. i WAS not happy, n WAS sad..
but now.. out of nth, i realised sth..
if when u r not in good mood, everything inside ur brain ll be bad things oso, try not to listen or look at pessimistic things anymore, it will make u feel worse.. n cry for nth.. cry cant settle anything, jus a medium to vent ur problems, somehow, it make things got worse.. dats wat i alwiz experienced..

had a movie.. although its not really a nice movie, bt it does really cheer me up alot.. i dun think about those unhappy things anymore.. jus wan my life to be simple n happy.. somehow wished myself is still d small kid.. w/out stress w/out proper thinking.. wat kids noe is jus PLAY.. yu-hoo~ i jus trying to get back dat life.. take everything dat ll fall on me.. take everything God wants me to experienced.. i'll more den willing to accept all these.. no human are perfect, n no one borned with zero-mistake.. but if u urself dun make things complicated, dat problems wont be complicated.. oni humans make their life so difficult~

wanna to change myself.. think less, do more; speaks less, do more.. wahaha.. abit abnormal about my blog, as i jus wanna dumped all my sadness, my temper, all down to the drain!!!

沒有留言: