2011年4月4日 星期一

You always strike through my mind when i think about future and marriage. Why?! I also don't know. Maybe you just gave me a secured feeling??

"Can you please make clear your direction and make me know how to continue mine."
This is what you always asked. Always, and normally, i couldn't answer.

Help me to feel, whether do I still love you?
On the other hand, if i really really love him, I would have already decide to leave you, stop everything with you. But now instead, i din't. It goes the same the other way round. I just need accompaniment?! WTF!!

I'm looking for chances to stop everything. A chance that is suitable for me to say it out loud. I think, it would be hard to get back to you. I want everything to start from friend, even with him.
"I Love You" is easy to say, but its not easy to prove. I've said this thousand times to tell myself I really do love. Its a word to make myself believe too.

I miss you, for the days we have been through. I miss you, for the days we first met. But a strong love seemed lacking and fading away between us? Can you feel that?
When i look at him, and when he asked do i love, i think really hard, but every time, my answer was a lie. If don't love, we cant even continue to walk.

I envy my friend that just got married. I envy my friend that can couple for many many years, their love is so strong. But i also have friend that do not know how to treasure their other half, just like you and I did. I felt so sorry for them.

Where are we now? I really want to tell you everything and discuss with you face to face.. But i just found myself lack of words when i see you.. =( Can anyone help me to sort it out? Those who understand me, not much. Maybe, you are the one?

沒有留言: