2010年3月6日 星期六

How am I supposed to think? Since that, I'm just feeling so unsecure..
I felt that you might be leaving me one day.. I scare that you did not want to be with me anymore..
My feeling:
I saw everything changed, I'm scare and sad, but it is my fault, so I accept..
You gave me a chance, but you never change back what you have changed, my mind will kept thinking, are you going to leave me soon? I know I think too much unnecessary things.
I know this is definitely a small matter.. I know you would never care about this small matter..
I also know you really wanted to give me a chance.. I know you love me.. I know I love you too..But i cant stop thinking myself.. Because I've lost all my self confidence after that.. How to stop thinking Bi?? I cant control myself.. what i can do is just persuading myself that everything doesn't matter.. No one know about us also doesn't matter.. what is important is I can be with you..
Sorry to disturb you. I do not meant to wake you up from sleep.. I'm just lost.. hope to talk to you about my feeling.. I LOVE YOU!
p/s: my stomach pain since yesterday.. it never stop.. what happened??

沒有留言: