2009年8月2日 星期日

confession

its tiring~ tiring to handle all my assignments, course works, and love...

i duno how can i relax n calm myself down..
its has been a vry tough month for me..

wonder if things would nv go wrong..
wonder if i'm still in my past..
wonder if i can appreciate the time i had..

wondering all the time~
had a lil crying session~
no one noe wats actually in my mind..
no one noe wat i reli wanted for my life..
no one noe d reasons i cried for..
I DUN UNDERSTAND TOO..

MENS are borned to be diffrnt..
diffrnt size, face, character, personality..
yet, i still cant find my PERFECT one.. a perfect person who can curb wit me..
i wonder, is there any perfect one around the other side of the world? do these person reli exist?

in the diffrnt part of the world, which is in here, i found alot.. alot ppl who i once THOUGHT they r d person, bt i once failed..
things would nv go right..
we r nt together doesnt mean d end of the world..
we r nt together is bcos God found that v r more suitable to be fren, forever fren..

some, break apart and together again.. tot that v can reli curb wit each other, bt actually, its another lie..
tried to change alot for ppl.. saw ppl change alot for me..
wondering~ if v could oni be fren from the beginning, v would nv had a bad ending~ v can alwiz be fren.. fren to help each other..

THANKS to all of u who perfect my life, who helped me to walk thru few years or months..


沒有留言: