2009年7月2日 星期四

dull

wat a good day...
woke up at 7 in d morning, bt my class start at 10. still gt plenty of time for me...
date dear for breakfast, tot wanna let him sleep a lil bit more, so purposely do everything SLOWLY..

finished at 830, den go out, go hav my breakfast lu~ but, once i turn into d high way which cant u-turn, he called me up, said he gt exam at 9, he had to go to skul NOW~ i was lik.. wt...f.....
i purposely wake up for him leh..... bt luckily, i found zi wei to acc me!

da dang~!!!! ZI WEI... my 救命恩人!!



n ordered a breakfast set wit bread n omega eggsss..

super hungry... bt i whole day vry energetic.. mayb is bcos of d OMEGA eggs... wish to hav this kind of bfast everyday.. bt i'm lazy...

at nite..

had dinner wit dear, after dat, rushing to my gathering... den stupid him bring me dau fa yun, duno where i went oso... stupid la.... follow main road better...

after safely come out from d maze, i went to 5bianz gathering.. as usual, i din talk much..sitting there, facing ppl dat i.... dun wanna face.. sien de lo.... wait for sis to come... mana tau, she came after 2 hrs.. reli zd.. wait her wait dou wanna fall asleep... =.="

den... nth much happen.. jus dun wanna talk bout anyone... n hope u reli ll b ok... as a fren, dun wanna to see u act happy in front of me... jus show out real YOU ok?

=THE END=

1 則留言:

KoNG 提到...

mean nth to talk v me la? wuwu~~
u change ady...wuwu~~last time u wont like tat de... =p