2011年1月15日 星期六

Sorry

there's hundred, million of words to say, but i duno where to start..
For HIM,
i'm really loving u.. but i guess, the love is fading away.. not ur problem, but just me.. for me, problems between us, its like a hill tall, never got settled.. even if v come to a so-call "settle" point, there ll be next time to raise this issue.. i'm predicting our future, i see no future.. i'm tired of these problems, i'm tired cuz it will always come back to me.. i'm pist!! but who cares? i dun dare to accept u anymore, even if there's chances for me to change my mind.. i dun wanna give any chance, cos i'm protecting myself.. i'm done, i'm enough with that.. what i could say is, let go... let me go out from ur heart.. i'll still be beside u, but not who u wan me to be.. besides sorry, still
SORRY

沒有留言: